Nutrition: The First Step on Your Journey to Better Health
It can be surprising how much your nutritional health affects your whole body — from your mood to sleep patterns to energy production. That’s why one of the key factors we look at if you’re experiencing unexplained symptoms is diet.
You know you’re supposed “eat healthy,” but what does this actually mean? Eat your fruits and vegetables? Cut down on foods high in fat or sugar content? It turns out—the answer is unique for everyone.
Every person’s lifestyle is different, down to their exercise and eating habits. A diet that may work for a person trying to lose weight may not work for someone who is diagnosed with a chronic illness like Chron’s disease or diabetes.
Our Holistic Approach to Nutrition
That’s why our holistic approach considers all aspects of your health to meet your specific medical needs. From food sensitivity testing to dietary supplement recommendations, your nutritional health is our priority.
Whether we’re addressing diabetes, thyroid issues, or other chronic illnesses and unexplained symptoms, we can help you narrow down the root cause. With thousands of hours of nutrition experience, our staff has helped individuals like you achieve their nutrition goals and improve their overall health.
Specialized Treatment Plans
We tailor our programs to fit your specific needs by:
- Diagnosing the root cause of your condition
- Evaluating if toxins, biotoxins, heavy metals, mold, lyme, other viruses, bacteria, or other elements are factors in your disease process
- Analyzing how nutrition, among other factors, affects your health
- Developing a customized nutritional plan to improve your health and minimize or eliminate symptoms
Our integrated approach leaves no stone unturned. We offer a variety of services and testing that accounts for multiple conditions and symptoms, such as:
- Food Allergies/Sensitivities
- Lactose Intolerance
- Gluten-Free Alternatives
- Inflammatory diets
- Indigestion Issues
- Food Detox / Dietary Changes
- Nutritional Supplements
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Compliant
- Validated through third-party research studies
- Extensive Comprehensive Blood Testing
- Hormone Testing
- Chemical, Toxin & Heavy Metal Testing
- Gastrointestinal Testing
- Functional Medicine
- Brain Health
- Laser Therapy
Our comprehensive services are complemented by a staff that is sensitive and caring.
Call Vaughan Vitality Wellness at 866-267-9252 to schedule an appointment, or use our easy contact form.